Featured Listings
New Listings
Foreclosures / REO
Short Sales
About Peter
Real Estate Blog
Home


Thursday, March 11, 2010

97% financing from Homepath ???

Yes, its true ! Buyers can get upto 97% financing from Homepath (Fannie Mae), with no mortgage insurance, no appraisal, and no condo doc approvals !! Minimum credit score is 660. Why ? How ? you ask ... well this program is only offered on Fannie Mae foreclosures ... and is, of course, funded by Fannie Mae !

Freddie Mac has a very similar program for its foreclosures called Home Step.

Please contact me for a list a Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae foreclosures in your area.

Aloha !

Peter

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

April 23, 2010 at 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Honolulu real estate said...

I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.

May 18, 2012 at 3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of internet
so from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

Here is my web blog Stacy

March 29, 2013 at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home